2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 8:04 PM by Moon52 RSS

Rrrrggh...now all of a sudden when I paste only get part

Moon52

Either I'm just too tired and am doing something wrong after having had no problems with copy and paste or something is amiss.

When I select an image to paste in another image I am now only getting 1/4 of the image appearing as the paste selection.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you very much,

Moon52

• 1. Re: Rrrrggh...now all of a sudden when I paste only get part
          Barbara B. ACP/MVPs

Press crl+A (Command+A on a mac) to select the whole thing before copying and make sure that the image you're pasting it into is big enough for the whole image.

• 2. Re: Rrrrggh...now all of a sudden when I paste only get part
            Moon52 Community Member

Thanks for answer.  I'll try tomorrow, too much editing....hours and hours.  Clicking SELECT ALL is not the same thing?  As for the image size, I'm pretty sure it is big enough.  Besides, I have been pasting images into each other for days with most of these same photos and this hasn't been a problem before.  I also noticed that the little tiny "preview" window on the list of files screen for choosing which file to open all of a sudden does not always show the whole image like it did before, at least for these pics.  Could it have something to do with the fact that the images are .tiff files of small crops from other large photos?

Regards,

Moon52

Sent from my iPhone