• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung galaxy note3

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry how it is possible that Samsung galaxy note 3 does not supported by adobe flash player. Nothing in Google store . I can not believe All time I use Samsung phones and even old tabs were able to install this application. But what happened with note3???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

helenayasar6 wrote:

Sorry how it is possible that Samsung galaxy note 3 does not supported by adobe flash player. Nothing in Google store . I can not believe All time I use Samsung phones and even old tabs were able to install this application. But what happened with note3???

Android dropped ALL support for Flash last Summer (June 2012). Adobe could no longer see any sense in continued development for an OS that is incompatible, and they stopped shortly afterward.

Back in 2006 when Apple released the first iPhone with iOS, they mad it SPECIFICALLY incompatible with Flash, because playback of Flash content is extremely processor consumptive and it kills batteries, as well as shortening battery life in mobile devices. It took Android six more years to join in that mindset, but going forward NO Android devices will support Flash technology, be they tablets or phones. HTML5 is gradually dominating the Internet for video, and in a couple years most all video that WAS Flash will be HTML5 and reequire no pluign. In the meantime, Android recommends "Dolphin" as a browser to view Flash content with an Android mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines