5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 6:26 PM by A.T. Romano

Problem editing title

gmac1956

I'm using Elements 1.0 and created a credits title at the end, about 2 minutes long.  I need to go back in and edit it, but when I double click on the title on the timeline nothing happens.  I can get into the other titles in my project, just not this one.  Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Problem editing title
          Kevin-Monahan Adobe Employee

Let me move your post to the Premiere Elements forum.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 2. Re: Problem editing title
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum, and thanks to Kevin for moving it here.

I have never seen an instance, where a Title, when Dbl-clicked, would not Open in the Titler (Title editing Panel).

First, I would Rt-click on that problem Title, and choose Properties. What does that little Panel show?

As a test, I would again Rt-click on that Title, and choose Copy. Then, just move the CTI (Current Time Indicator) to the end of your Timeline, and Ctrl+V (Paste), to Paste that Title there. Then, Dbl-click on the Copy, to see if it then Opens in Titler.

Good luck, and please let us know about your progress.

Hunt

• 3. Re: Problem editing title
              A.T. Romano Level 7

gmac1956

With Premiere Elements 1.0, how many workspaces does it come with. With 4 through 10, there are Timeline and Sceneline workspaces....in 11, it is Expert and Quick....in 12, it is Expert, Guided Expert, Quick, Guided Quick. If Premiere Elements 1.0 has Timeline and Sceneline, can you switch to the other workspace and then manage this end credit title?

More later.

ATR

• 4. Re: Problem editing title
                gmac1956 Level 1

I think what I did was instead of minimizing the title screen when I used it last, I just moved the screen down out of the way.  I may have dropped it off the computer monitor screen altogether (is that even possible, where it's there but I can't see it?).  Anyway, after I wrote into this forum this morning, I checked one last time and found under the tool bar,  Window- Restore Work Space- Titles, and it worked!!  I then had to dash off to work and just got home to reply now.  Thanks for your time and comments.  I'm impressed by the timeliness of your responses.

Gary

• 5. Re: Problem editing title
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Gary

That was great follow up and troubleshooting.

I applaud your success.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about your Premiere Elements workflows.

Best wishes,

ATR