1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2013 4:27 AM by Alex Pavelescu

Event Module - How to add a unsubscribe button for Event registrations.

Sitespark Level 1

Hi

I have made a event calendar for a customer and they want to be able to unsubscribe from an event but i cant find any tags to use for unsubscribe from an event. Any idea how i can make this possible?

They also want to change the calendar to a Norwegian starting on Monday, is this possible?

And last, they want it to be possible for members to see who have allready registered for this event.

I'm new to the events and diden't find any solutions for this in the tutorials.

Best
      Kjell Morten Håland

Sitespark

• 1. Re: Event Module - How to add a unsubscribe button for Event registrations.
          Alex Pavelescu Adobe Employee

Hi Kjell

At the moment there's no tag to unsubscribe a user from an event. The calendar can suffer any modifications via css/javascript, otherwise it's pretty basic. Other users have used external sollutions, just search for calendar on the forum front page and you'll see all realated threads. There's once scenario where a calendar is setup via webapps, so that could offer a lot more flexibility, including the option of working with a webapp to show registered users.

I'll leave this open to further comments and suggestions from the community.

Kind Regards,

Alex