1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 3:06 PM by Josh_Corey

FORMATTING AND PRINTING

Helpern

I have created my first form and am having page formatting issues and cannot figure out how to print it??

• 1. Re: FORMATTING AND PRINTING
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Can you tell me more about your page formatting issues?  Also what are you trying to print?

Maybe some of this will help...

For the HTML form (printing from the fillable form URL), there isn't any special support in the FormsCentral form for printing from the web browser, the browser and operating system would manage that print and would print whatever is shown in the browser window at the time.

As the author if you are looking to print the filled out form the best thing to print is the PDF of the response, in a Paid level account you can "Save Response as PDF Form" which looks like the original form filled out and would print correctly.

A few things you might find userful:

"View mode" - there are two "View" modes accessed from the "View" menu or the view selector at the bottom right corner of the form on the Design tab.  There is "Web View" for designing your form for the web, and "Page View" for designing for a PDF.  You can make changes in both views, the difference is that features not available in PDF are disabled in "Page View" and the "New Page" fields added are unique to each view (only create a new page in the corresponding form, HTML or PDF).

Page Setup - There is a "Page Setup" where you can define the width of the HTML page and the size of the paper when saved as a PDF.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful