3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 12:34 PM by Josh_Corey

How do I add stuff to a form

momwiggy

Want to insert an existing excel spread sheet to a filling document.  What is the easiest way?

• 1. Re: How do I add stuff to a form
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

I am not sure if you are asking if as the author you can add the Excel spreadsheet to a fillable form that your customers/users would see in the form (this is not supported in FormsCentral) or if you want to be able to attach an Excel spreadsheet when filling out a form to submit back to the author of the form (this would be done with an "Attachment" field).

There is an "Attachment" field in the form fields toolbar that allows users to upload an attachment such as an Excel file which is then sent back to the author and appears in the "Response Table" (View Responses tab) for them to download.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: How do I add stuff to a form
            kmetz007

Josh,

I have a list of about 300 names and I need people to be able to write in a text field next to each name.  Something like below...

John Doe (multi-line text field)

Jane Doe (multi-line text field)

and so on.......

Are you saying in the first paragraph above that I have to type in all 300 names and create a text field next to each one?  Is there an easier, less painful, way to do this?

Thanks,

~Kristen

• 3. Re: How do I add stuff to a form
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi Kristen, unfortunately other than "Copy" and "Paste" there isn't another way to get that data into your form. 

You can vote on existing feature requests, or submit a new one of your own here:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=XnF-KJVCovcEVQz9tZHYPQ

Thanks,

Josh