A couple times a day Adobe Edge will suddenly crash, and upon reloading and testing my project in browser, I'll receive a static page and Edge will pop up with an error saying:
[path to library]"
Restarting Edge and my computer a couple times will usually fix it, but I don't see any pattern to when or why it breaks. The libraries I'm importing are some jQuery UI files (1.0.4) and EdgeCommons (1.0.2). anyone else have this problem?
Can you upload your project for us to look at? You'll need to package up your entire project folder and upload it to a server like Creative Cloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
I had several...... Encounters myself
Sometimes what would happen is during the writing of the exported scripts that they wouldn't finish a line or whatever mid crash, most were not hard to correct... tracking down by naming conventions based upon what I was working on when it happened..
Problem was it was a pain in the butt, Fact is the software is getting the bugs worked out so those types of issues should clear up down the road.
Until then the best approach I found was making routine backups of the root project folder, because some bugs I just gave up on tracking down... and it's easier just to save often and backup progressively as you go...
I would estimate I have crashed Edge a couple hundred times at the very least so far heh.