29 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 8:39 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe premiere elements 7 output options

nicholas55

I want to see the edited film in HD quality on TV but AP7 will not export in HD quality and I have heard that burning a Blu-ray requires preprocessing so that the quality is compromised there too. Is this correct? What can I gain with upgrading in terms of output quality? I think the optimal solution would be to export the film to a media player which then plays it on TV. We want to see the film in HD on TV.

Thank You from sweden

• 1. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

What are the properties of this source media which you describe as "film in HD quality"?

Video and Audio compressions, frame size, frame rate, file extension, pixel aspect ratio, interlaced or progressive frame rate, duration

And, not sure what you mean by "Blu-ray requires preprocessing" unless you are talking in terms of a resource demanding format that needs to be converted to a less resource demanding format because of your computer environment. That is, Premiere Elements 7 is a 32 bit application if run in 32 bit system or in the 32 bit compatibity mode of a 64 bit system. As such, it has the limitations of 32 bits, namely, maximum supported installed RAM 4 GB of which typically 3 GB of that are available.

If you need more computer resources because of the format, you could consider running Premiere Elements 10, 11, or 12 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 64 bit computer. That way, Premiere Elements will be running as a 64 bit application in a 64 bit system and can take advantage of the 64 bit resources. What is your current computer operating system?

What are your requirements for your export of the Timeline?

Frame Size

Frame Rate

File Extension

Pixel Aspect Ratio

Interlaced or Progressive Frame Rate

Other

Have you tried the Share/Personal Computer/MPEG/ presets route and customized the settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset?

Please review the above and then, with more information from you, I will fine tune the details where interested.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
            nicholas55 Level 1

I am not good at this but here is a try. I translated from Swedish so I hope its understandable. This is what the source media looks like. These are all .mts files:

Path: D: \2008 12 19\00071-1.MTS

Type: MPEG-film

Framesize/picturesize: 1440x1080

Pixeldepth: 1440

Framerate or frequency: 25,00

Sound format: 48000 Hz – 32-bitars flyttal – 6 channels

Average dataspeed 791 kB/second

Pixelproportions: 1,333

I marked all clips and dragged them to the timeline. They take up 1 hour 15 min of space there. I will not do much work on the movie just straight cuts I think maybe a title at the beginning and end. No menus. At this point I accept that the software is a little slow and my primary concern is output quality. My sister has a blu-ray player so final format should be blu-ray disc. I have a 32 bit Vista laptop. Maybe my sister has a 64-bit PC if that creates better Blu-rays.

When it comes to export I don’t have any requirements just whatever gives the best quality and is compatible with my sisters Blu-ray player samsung bd-d5500 connected to TV samsung ue40d8005yu. I live in Sweden so it needs to be PAL.

No, I have not tried the share route you described. I have just started editing. If I do the export you describe it will be in format 720x576 and I believe the .mts files are in HD 1440x1080 so this quality loss is not what I want. Either burn directly or upgrade and burn directly or upgrade and export in 1440x1080 and then burn with other software for ex Imgburn. Quality of the output decides for me which route to go. We hope to get the same HD quality on Blue-ray as the source material. If it isn’t a large difference in quality I don’t want to spend too much work on it either.

I need to know if I can keep on working or the project should be done on another PC. Can I move the project to another PC and continue working on it there?

• 3. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

Based on your details, these are my suggestions

Premiere Elements 7 Windows

Project Preset

PAL

AVCHD

HD1080i25 5.1 channel

If you want a "HD" export, please explore...

For Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc

Share/Disc/Blu-ray with the preset of H.264 1920 x 1080i PAL Dolby...only result is Stereo, not 5.1 channel.

(do not use the choice that includes 1440 x 1080....)

For a possible file to put on memory card or USB Flash Drive to use with Blu-ray player (if Blu-ray player supports this)

Share/Personal Computer/MPEG with Presets = H.264 1920 x 1080i25...Dolby Digital Stereo, no 5.1 channel option.

(The file you get will be H.264.m2t 1920 x 1080 @ 25 interlaced frames per second.)

If you want to transfer a project from one computer to another, then I would suggest you use the program's Project Archiver (Copy option), place the Copied Folder generated on a USB Flash Drive, and use that for the computer to computer transfer. This feature will include the project's assets as well as the project file (project.prel) and will avoid nasty missing media problems.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS09e4b3c48f3a79fc19b622510385d4355c-7d cb.html

Above is designated for version 11, but the basics should be applicable to your version 7.

Please review and then let us know if you need clarification on anything written.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                nicholas55 Level 1

Ooops...!

I discovered that my project settings were dv, standard 48 kHz. I changed this to avchd, hd 1080i 25 5.1-kanal (why not use the full HD 1080i 25 5.1-kanal option?) and pressed “Save”. The project presets changed automatically. I named the new settings “2008” and saved them in the project folder. After a while I look at the timeline and nothing is there, just the original imported .mts clips in the first "sort" tab. I guess I have to start over then? 

In the video tab there is a box called highest bitdepth, shall I check it?

When burning Blu-ray under “Share” you don’t want to use 1440x1080, why? I am just curious since this is the original format.

The Samsung blu-ray player has inputs for usb so just saving to a regular usbstick as you said and then plug it in should work too then. Both these ways, Blue-ray disc and USB, give about the same quality when viewed on TV? Excuse me if I was wrong in the beginning to say that AP7 couldnt export in HD. This usb or save to hard drive option says in the manual is only for playback on PC...

Since you don’t recommend an upgrade I concur that this will maybe not affect output quality so much.

Which software or upgrade would be a significant step up in terms of output quality (on Blu-ray disc) for us?

Is the end result (the disc or usb) comparable with viewing the source material from camcorder on TV?

Thank you

Jan

• 5. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

Thanks for the follow up.

For your project preset, you want it to match the properties of the source media.

You have 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9 @ 25 interlaced frames per second so your matching project preset would be:

PAL

AVCHD

HD 1080i25 5.1 Channel

since this project preset is described for 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9 @ 25 interlaced frames per second and has 5.1 channel audio.

The project preset

PAL

AVCHD

Full HD 1080i25 5.1 Channel

is described for when you source is 1920 x 1080 16:9 @ 25 interlaced frames per second and has 5.1 channel audio.

The difference between the two is that 1440 x 1080 4:3 is stretched by the 16:9 flag to 1920 x 1080 16:9 for display after encoding; whereas, no stretching is involved with the 1920 x 1080 16:9 choice.

Key...project preset should match the properties of the source media so that the program is directed to set up the corresponding space in the Edit Mode monitor for editing purposes as well as to establish some subtle differences in the project settings.

Now when you get to export of that Timeline, another overriding consideration comes in. When you have 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9, you depend on the player to recognize the 16:9 flag at playback so that the 1440 x 1080 is stretched to 1920 x 1080 16:9. Some players may have problems in that regard. Since there is no stretching, no 16:9 flag, with the 1920 x 1080 export choice, you avoid the probability of this issue.

Here is what you must decide. With Premiere Elements 7 you can get Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc, and it will great, but... However, the success of getting the project taken to completion is going to be resource dependant, depending on the size of the project. Premiere Elements 7 is a 32 bit application whether it is run on a 32 bit computer or on a 64 bit computer in that computer's 32 bit compatibility mode. If you want a version of Premiere Elements that can be a 64 bit application and take advantage of the 64 bit resource gains of 64 bit system, then you need to go to Premiere Elements 10, 11, or 12 which will be a 64 bit application ONLY on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit. With Premiere Elements 11 and 12 Mac, I believe that you can get this gain with 11 or 12 version on Mac 64 bit computer.

Before going to a new version and/or a new computer, I would evaluate your source media in your present situation. If it is lacking because of resource availability, then consider changes, but try them out on a tryout basis before purchase.

We will be watching for your progress. If you need any further help on these matters please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                    nicholas55 Level 1

Ok I will create a new timeline.

Shall I check the box with maximum bit depth in video settings?

My PC is Toshiba L350-16B, Intel GMA 4500MHD, memory 4GB so-dimm ddr2 ram 2GB, 2GHz memory dual core intel pentium dc t3200. all mts files are on a separate harddrive connected with usb 2.0 to my laptop.

Do you mean that the lack of resource from my PC will not affect output quality, but it might result in an unsuccessful burn? If I cant complete the burn then I should look for a stronger PC or for a upgrade and edit on a 64 bit PC?

• 7. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

At the start when you are establishing your baseline results, leave the maximum bit depth as is...checked or unchecked as you find it.

Right now I am concerned with limited resources preventing you from getting a burn to disc good or bad quality. When your computer is Windows 32 bit, Premiere Elements 7 is a 32 bit application running in a 32 bit system and as such has the limitations of 32 bit, namely maximum supported installed RAM = 4 GB of which typically 3 GB of that are available. If you only have 2 GB RAM installed, that spells more likely problems in getting your medium to large product to end with the message Completed Successfully.

We will be watching for your progress. Stop and ask more questions if you are unclear on the troubleshooting and exploration path.

Thank you.

ATR

• 8. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                        nicholas55 Level 1

Only way to see how it works is to try it so I will start cutting right now. One thing I could do before burning is to buy some extra ram memory if it is available and not too expensive. I dont know if there is a place for it in my laptop though.. If it doesnt burn or the burn is poor quality another alternative would be to save the project on the portable drive and let another pc burn it.

• 9. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

Do you have you computer documentation? Check how many memory module slots there are on the computer motherboard and if there is a listing for max. supported RAM. The popular online companies that sell RAM can help you with those types of questions and decisions.

If you do put the Project Archiver (Copied Folder) on a USB Flash Drive, you should be able to use it on a second computer with the same version of Premier Elements on a computer with more resources.

Please update us on your progress when you get a chance.

Thank you.

ATR

• 10. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                            nicholas55 Level 1

there are two memory slots so there should be room for one more 2GB ram so that total ram will be 4GB. If you think this can be crucial I will try to buy this memory.

• 11. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

Definitely try for total installed RAM = 4 GB in your Vista 32 bit laptop that you are using. That should help your computer activities in general and in use of Premiere Elements.

Reminder, even if you had Vista 64 bit laptop, Premiere Elements 7 would still be running as a 32 bit application with the limitations of 32 bit system, namely, maximum supported installed RAM = 4 GB of which typically 3 GB or less of that are available. From a Windows persepctive, it is Premiere Elements 10, 11, and 12 that are 64 bit applications on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 64 bit system and can take advantage of the 64 bit resources including more installed RAM.

ATR

• 12. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                the_wine_snob Level 9

Nicholas,

When you DO go to add more memory, I would first make sure that I had the complete specs. on the currently installed RAM. Then, I would make sure that the additional RAM sticks match that 100%, even if I had to pay more for the RAM, and buy it from the laptop mfgr.. Mismatched RAM can, and often will, lead to issues, though, under some circumstances can work - matching the RAM sticks will almost 100% guarantee complete success - if one sets that up correctly in the BIOS Setup (at first boot up). Then, I would check in Windows, to make sure that the additional RAM was being recognized.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 13. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                  nicholas55 Level 1

I already bought extra ram and installed successfully I think. I took out the two 1 GB memories and replaced them with 2 2GB memories. Windows recognized the 2 memories when I looked in "system". Maybe the software works faster now but not much faster. Its hard to tell. I didnt go into BIOS?

• 14. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Does Windows show the new RAM amount (should show about 3.5GB, as that is all that a 32-bit OS can use)? If so, you should be good to go.

You might want to also run RAMTest: http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57569731-285/test-your-ram-with-windows-memory-diagnos tic-tool/

or another, similar tool: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/memorytest.htm

If your RAM is recognized by Windows, your computer and passes the tests, that should indicate that all is fine.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 15. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

I do not share Hunt's emphasis on "matched set RAM" and purchasing RAM from the laptop manufacturer.

I have found that purchasing from the laptop manufacturer and going for the "matched set" are unwarranted added expense. I have found this to be true in the case of several different computers.

Even if you go from 32 bit to 64 bit computer, faster is not always an expectation. Here we want to determine if, now with the 4 GB RAM installed, you can extend the duration of a Premiere Elements project so that it gets taken to a successful completion more frequently than before the upgrade of the installed RAM.

Looking forward to your results.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR

• 16. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                        the_wine_snob Level 9

The closer the match, the fewer the issues. If one wishes to chance it, then they should be ready to trobuleshoot RAM issues, and possibly throw away their purchase.

One can run 87 octane gasoline, in an auto spec'ed for 91 octane, but problems can occur. So, IMHO, they are doing so, at their own risk. Might work fine, but might not.

Hunt

• 17. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

Thanks for your preferences in regard to RAM module matches and gasoline octane choices of 87 vs 91.

And, I promise to say no more about gasoline octane choices other than I have gone that route choice also and saved a lot of money. The cars that I have owned over the years have each served me well for many, many years. And, the use of 87 octane gasoline did not impair in any way their performance and service longetivity wise or otherwise. In support of my own observations, Google search is loaded with articles and polls on this topic which support my observations.

But for the here and now, Premiere Elements and installed RAM, please refer to my prior comments on that.

Thanks.

ATR

• 18. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                            the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

I am with you - we must agree to disagree on this one.

Hunt

• 19. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                              nicholas55 Level 1

I used cnet memory check memory install rebooted and it could not find any faults with the new memories.

The only problem I have with the software (it has only got stuck once so far) is that the video stutters during playback. The new memories didnt affect that. It might have to do with the software I think.

I have not bought any external blu ray burner yet (thought of Samsung SE-506BB since its the same label as my sisters player and tv) so I was thinking of the other option to save the Blu ray video to a drive and connect it to the Blu ray player through the usb connection. Can this drive be the same portable wd hard drive where the mts files are now? Its name is "My passport". Or do I need a flash drive... quality wise I got the impression both solutions (blu-ray disc and save to drive) are equal.

• 20. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                nicholas55 Level 1

I bought an external blu ray player and burnt my first blu ray disc. The movie was 1 hour 4 min with menus and filesize about 9.3 GB. Its a 25GB disc. Encoding and burning took about 16 hours! I played the blu ray with no menus on a software player. Whenever the camcorder is moving there are noticeable stripes but I hope this has to do with the software player. I just want to make sure the disc got burnt ok. When I looked at properties this is what turned up:

blurayfirstdisc.GIF

It is a 25GB disc so it should not be full.. and there are some other miscalculations. But I guess everything turned out ok?

Message was edited by: nicholas55

Message was edited by: nicholas55

• 21. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

Congratulations on your Premiere Elements burn to Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc.

You should be able to play back that end product on the free VLC Player and/or Media Classic Player.

I have written about that in detail in the blog post

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/08/pe-blu-ray-computer-playback-and-more.html

Please let us know the results.

Thanks again for the follow up with the great news.

ATR

• 22. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                    nicholas55 Level 1

Help! I burnt the film twice and then wanted to do a third burn, but now the whole movie in the timeline is MISSING somehow. I have no idea what has happened! If I accidentally changed the settings and then clicked save before exit the software I guess everything is lost? Is there any way I can recover the sequence? As it is now, just the raw material, the .mts clips are under the first "organise" tab, nothing under "edit". The only sign that I have been burning before is that the name in the last "share" tab, the name of my project "Galapagos2008", is still there under "fast share" or named something like that. I dont have the english version of this program. But the timeline is totally empty so I cant use this to burn....

• 23. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

The good news was that you have two successful burn to Blu-ray using your Premiere Elements 7. That may be the way to recover from whatever has happened to the project that generated those two successes.

Open the project that you believe to be the one that you worked from for these two successes. You say that you do not see anything on its Timeline. In the Timeline workspace, click on the Edit Header (Orange), and then on the Project tab in the row below those headers of Organize, Edit, Disc Menus, Share. Do you see any files in that Project media view?

I am wondering if somehow you overwrote your original project and started a new project which does not have any media yet. In that case, the project and that work are gone.

But, we can salvage much of the project nonetheless. Consider.

What is the problem of making exact copies of one of your successful burn to Blu-ray, using the copy feature of the burn software that came with your Blu-ray player?

As an alternative to that....

a. Put one of your Blu-ray discs with your video presentation in the Blu-ray burner tray. Open Computer to Blu-ray drive. Open the Blu-ray disc. Double click the BDMV folder that you see there. Double click the STREAM folder in the BDMV folder in order to open the STREAM folder. In the STREAM folder copy the .00000.mts file that you see there to the computer desktop.

b. Start a new Premiere Elements 7

PAL AVCHD Full HD1080i25

Import your .00000.mts into the project via Add Media/Files and Folders. If you used menus, you need to recreate the menus.

Please check out the above and let us know if any of that works for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 24. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                        nicholas55 Level 1

I found it!!

"Open the project that You believe.. etc". First I just opened the project adobe suggested and thought that was it, since that was the only option, but the real project was located elsewhere, on the portable drive. I must have created the new empty project with almost the same name when I was fiddling around with project settings earlier. I will copy your suggestions for use some other time. Sorry for bothering.

Out of curiousity, how good would a copy of my burnt blu ray disc be compared to burning from this software directly?

Thank you, you have been very helpful!

• 25. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

That was great news. The words "I found it!!" were wonderful. Good job sorting through the details to find the project.

For your additional Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray discs, I think that you should get excellent results with the Exact Copy feature of the burn software that came with your Blu-ray burner. But, make a comparison and get first hand information on what works for you.

Best wishes,

ATR

• 26. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                            nicholas55 Level 1

I might be looking to upgrade my camcorder to panasonic hc-x920. it is full hd camcorder so the changed project settings would result in a better output than this hd-movie? in the future which software would you recommend to go with this camcorder? output quality is the most important factor. second factor is to get rid of the slight stuttering playback of the video in ap7. also, is rolling subtitles available in ap7?

Thank you,

Jan

• 27. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Jan

Good to hear from you. Best wishes for the New Year.

As long as you use Premiere Elements 7, you will have the consideration that it is a 32 bit application with all the limitations of 32 bit in spite of the maximum installed RAM  = 4 GB. Free hard drive space of 500 GB or more are for best results with these HD projects.

If you take specifically Premiere Elements 10, 11, or 12 to Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, those versions become 64 bit application which can take advantage of more RAM and other resources in that 64 bit system. Premiere Elements 7 on a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit is still a 32 bit application with all the limitations of 32 bit. Whatever your decision, look at the free tryout in your computer environment to make sure that the video editor is compatible with your computer environment and video needs. There is a significant change in workspace going from Premiere Elements 7 to 12. You will lose the convenient File Menu/Export/Movie when you make that change. But, you will not have to worry about video with 5.1 channel jumping to the upper tracks.

Your new camcorder sounds interesting. What type of exports are you planning for that footage on the video editor Timeline? It looks like your intended camcorder will shot 1080p50. A project preset for that can be found in Premiere Elements 11 and 12. But, we can discuss using 1080p50 workaround in Premiere Elements 7 if you want.

But, I suspect that Premiere Elements 10, 11, or 12 in Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit system is going to get your projects completed successfully more often than if you remain with Premiere Elements 7. But remember, tryouts before purchases if possible.

More later.

ATR

• 28. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                                nicholas55 Level 1

Hello,

Shall I understand that as if I stick with Premiere 7 and if it works with this new camcorder, I will get the same output quality as with Premiere 11-12 (except that I dont get 5.1 sound)?

will premiere 7 give better blu ray with the imported full hd 1080p50 material than the .mts files I worked with on my last project in ap7 (the material was shot in hd, not full hd)?

will ap11-12 with windows 64 bit give more fluent playback or should I look at more expensive software?

Is rolling subtitles available in ap7?

I hesitate to upgrade to windows 7 or 8 64 bit if that only gives higher reliability and not quality. Better to do as before buy the camcorder and see if it works with my pc first. Do you think investing in this camcorder is the best way to go to improve output quality?

Jan

• 29. Re: Adobe premiere elements 7 output options
                                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

nicholas55

First, Premiere Elements (any version) on any operating system, you are not going to get Dolby Digital 5.1 channel or any other 5.1 channel audio on the burn to DVD or Blu-ray. You get Dolby Digital 2 channel audio. The frame rate is 25 interlaced frames per second (in your PAL setup). That is it.

There is no project preset for 1080p50 in Premiere Elements 7. We might improvise with the PAL AVCHD Full HD1080i25 5.1 channel project preset and depend on the export settings to define your export. It gets tricky in 7 when you are dealing with AVCHD 5.1 channel and its automatic jumping to upper tracks unless the project preset is set for an AVCHD 5.1 channel one.

As for Premiere Elements 7 export to file, in workarounds (customizing the MPEG/HD 720p preset, I can get you a 1080p50 Dolby Digital Stereo as MPEG2.mpg file). There would be bitrate settings  available for adjustment to set for a compromise between file size and quality.

Premiere Elements 12 would offer

a. 1080p50 project preset

b. more available resources if it was running on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit

c. AVCHD compression for export, better quality than MPEG2

d. Opportunities to export the 1080p50 AAC 5.1 channel or Windows Media Audio 10 Professional 5.1 channel.

e. Burn to Blu-ray or DVD would still end up 1920 x 1080 display 25 interlaced frames per second and Dolby Digital Stereo 2 channel audio.

The following blog posts can give you some insight into the Premiere Elements 5.1 channel situation if 5.1 channel export to file saved to computer hard drive is an expectation.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/04/pe11-exporting-1080p50-or-1080p60-file.html

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/07/pe11-exporting-1080p25-or-1080p30-file.html

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/10/pe12-exporting-720p50-or-720p60-file.html

"1080p50" designates that you have 1920 x 1080 @ 50 progressive frames per second. That does not tell you the audio and video compression and file extension. It, like your present video, could have a .mts file extension. The video compression is probably AVCHD. The audio compression will likely be Dolby Digital 5.1 channel.

You need to evaluate the features of the camera and determine which gives you better quality footage before it even gets to Premiere Elements. Any chance of getting sample video from the sales people. Sometimes you can find samples for a given brand/model online that you can experiment with. Definitely do not buy Premiere Elements before you evaluate it as a tryout with is essentially full featured.

One investment begets another investment. So critically evaluate what you need.

As always, please ask for clarification on anything that I have written if needed.

Thanks.

ATR