1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 21, 2013 10:45 AM by Josh_Corey

Sharing documents

JACKLE

My ssociate created a document and we sent it out. I need to try the 1 month trial and so I signed up with my credit card. We need to be able to use his form and collect more than just the 50 responses allowed before you create an account. How do I use a shared document in my profile so we can get up to 500 responses during the 1 month trial?

• 1. Re: Sharing documents
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

The features in the form are based on the "form author" so your associate sharing the form with you would still restrict to 50 responses.  You'll need to "Duplicate" the form which will create a new URL you will have to distribute to the form fillers (your associate can put a link to the new form in the old form after you've created the new form). 

Your associate can share the form http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462 and then you can (from the My Forms tab) Duplicate the form by selecting it and clicking the Duplicate button on the toolbar or from the right click context menu.

Thanks,

Josh

PS - There is also a "Export Design File" (and import) feature for transferring, backing up and sharing your form design.