I have a RoboEngine server version 3 and am able to publish a
project to the server that has multiple projects that work
accordingly. A problem I am having is that one project that I am
able to publish and can verify that the files have been moved to
the server is not accessible and I am getting the error message in
the browser window "RoboHelp Enterprise is currently unavailable."
Not sure exactly what the problem was, but I have figured out
a way to "fix" this problem. After talking with Adobe support and
them telling me that we needed to upgrade the server because RH7
has a lot of background "things" being generated and this was
causing my error with RoboEngine 3...
Indeed it was one of those "things"... Not sure which one but
here is how I fixed it.
1. Created new project
2. Created same folder structure
3. Imported all corresponding files to appropriate folders
4. Re-Setup everything else up and published
I am having a similar problem that you were having and I have
1. You say you created a new project with the same folder
structure. What do you mean by this statement?
2. You also say you Imported all corresponding files to
apprpriate folders. What do you mean.
3. I have 5354 Topics with a very large table of contents.
Was your project this big?