3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2013 8:03 PM by Josh_Corey

Adobe Cloud and Cloud Central

Railrunner

Just signed on to Adobe Cloud all apps, what level of Cloud Central does that give me.

• 1. Re: Adobe Cloud and Cloud Central
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Can you be a little more specific?  There is not a subscription called "Adobe Cloud", did you sign up for "Creative Cloud"?  FormsCentral is not included in Creative Cloud. 

At this time FormsCentral can be purchased on it's own or as part of "Acrobat Plus" which is a subscription that includes Acrobat and a handful of other services: https://www.acrobat.com/acrobatplus/en/pricing.html

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Cloud and Cloud Central
            Railrunner Level 1

Yes, the Adobe Creative Cloud I should have said. I am on the 49.99 monthly plan that includes among many apps Acrobat XL Pro. Are you saying  that I must purchase Forms Central  separately ?

• 3. Re: Adobe Cloud and Cloud Central
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Acrobat XI Pro comes with a FormsCentral desktop application that allows you to create PDF forms (something not part off the free FormsCentral service but that you get with Acrobat).  FormsCentral is it's own product and has paid service levels for the onlone service, you get more benefit out of FormsCentral with your Acrobat purchase but not the whole thing.  You can create unlimited PDF forms using the desktop application and can have one online form collecting responses with a free FormsCentral membership.  If you want to have more online forms or to take advantage of other premium features beyond PDF you would need a subscription to FormsCentral.

Thanks,

Josh