5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 12:31 PM by Josh_Corey

Forms central saving to a fillable form

the turf boys

I was using a trail version of forms central and was able to save as a fillable form. I recently upgraded and paid the subscription and am no longer able to save as a fillable form. need help!!!

thanks

• 1. Re: Forms central saving to a fillable form
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Are you referring to saving as a PDF?  Can you describe the workflow and where it is not working?

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Forms central saving to a fillable form
            the turf boys Level 1

I created  document in forms and when I was working with the trial version  I could save the form to a fillable pdf. Now that I have paid for the license, I cannot save the form to either  a fillable or non-fillable file

Gord Dol

President

905-778-1222

DolTurf_Colour

www.dolturf.com

Description: Email Badge

cid:imageb7391f.jpg@3fe21113.d7484c94We support the sustainable forestry practices of our industry partners.  Please print responsibly. 

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  Do not forward this message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or electronic mail and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

• 3. Re: Forms central saving to a fillable form

When you say "trial version" what are you referring to?  Did you sign up for the "99 cents for the first month" of the "Basic" level of service?  Are you referring to having downloaded a trial version of Acrobat XI that came with FormsCentral desktop application?

Are you using FormsCentral signed into the website https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/home.html or are you using a desktop application that came with Acrobat XI? 

If you've paid for a Basic or Plus level subscription to FormsCentral, make sure that you sign into the service using the same email/AdobeID you purchased the service with.

You can share your form with me if you'd like me to take a look at jcorey@adobe.com following these instructions (and include the subject or URL of this Forum post in the invite): http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: Forms central saving to a fillable form
                the turf boys Level 1

I did the trial version of acrobat XI that came with forms central desktop  then when I purchased the licence, is when I could not save the file to a fillable PDF

Gord Dol

President

905-778-1222

DolTurf_Colour

www.dolturf.com

Description: Email Badge

cid:imageb7391f.jpg@3fe21113.d7484c94We support the sustainable forestry practices of our industry partners.  Please print responsibly. 

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  Do not forward this message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or electronic mail and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

• 5. Re: Forms central saving to a fillable form

OK.

By "when I purchased the license" you mean license to Acrobat Professional XI and not a subscription to the FormsCentral service I am guessing.  Are you still working in the FormsCentral Desktop application when you are trying to save as PDF?  Acrobat Pro XI comes with the FormsCentral desktop application which allows you to save unlimited forms as PDF, but this only applies to the Desktop application, if you sign into the website using the same AdobeID (assuming it is attached to a Free FormsCentral account) you would not be able to save as PDF, only from the Desktop application.

Also, make sure that the form you are trying to save as PDF is a form that you created, and not a form that was shared with you, if a "Free" level user shares a form with you the features go along with their account and you would not be able to save as PDF. 

What is the error that you get trying to save to PDF?

Again, you can share your form with me if you'd like me to take a look at jcorey@adobe.com following these instructions (and include the subject or URL of this Forum post in the invite): http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Josh