I have installed the new Flash Player. I try to view a video..tells me to download Adobe Flash Player. My system informed me that it was installed. Went into my add-ons to check that it is enabled. Have uninstalled, shutdown computer, logged back on, re-installed Flash player, shutdown again, logged back on and still doesn't work. Please help!!
Welcome to the Adobe Forums.
In order to assist you with this issue, the more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Please supply the following Information:
• Adobe product and version number
• Operating system and version number
• Browser and version number (where applicable)
• The full text of any error message(s)
• What you were doing when the problem occurred
• Screenshots of the problem (if possible)
• Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.