1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 23, 2013 3:16 PM by A.T. Romano

Youtube

Lotus Center

I am unable to upload my video project using the Share button to Youtube, or Facebook.  It goes through the rendering process and gets to the very end of uploading then gives me an error msg.  I tried saving it to my harddrive and uploading from Youtube directly, but that doesn't work either.

• 1. Re: Youtube
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Lotus Center

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Please give the details of the export settings that you used to generate the file that you tried to upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Then back track and give us the details of the project that generated this file that you are trying to upload from Online/YouTube or to upload at YouTube web site. Project Preset, properties of sources media, duration of the Timeline, size of the Timeline?

If you take a video from your hard drive that has never seen Premiere Elements, YouTube, Facebook, etc., and you try to upload it from your hard drive to YouTube at the YouTube web site, does it upload?

We will be watching for the details to put them into perspective to get at the core of the matter.

Thank you.

ATR