ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?

worldguideco

Adobepremiereelements12を起動する際に、ディスプレイ更新と出ますが、directxは11です。

何故ですか?

• 1. Re: ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

worldguideco wrote in Japanese

(Google Translate)

I would come out with the update of the display drive?
          Nov 23, 2013 5:10 PM

When you start the Adobepremiereelements12, to exit the display updated, but, directx is 11.

Why?

My Reply in Japanese

(Google Translate)

このフォーラムの言語は英語です。あなたは英語で質問をすることができますので、もしそれが良いでしょう私は、Google翻訳で英語と日本語間の翻訳で失われているどのくらいかわからない

私はあなたがPremiere要素12を持っているが、あなたの問題は何であることを理解?あなたはディスプレイカードドライバを更新しようとしていますか?その場合は、コンピュータがどのようなビデオカードを持っていますか?お使いのコンピュータのオペレーティングシステムとは何ですか?あなたは、ディスプレイカードのエラーメッセージを取得している。

可能な場合は、英語で、より詳細に説明してみてください。

ありがとう。

ATR

English Version of My Reply

The language of this forum is English. So if you can ask your question in English it would be good. I do not know how much is being lost in translating between English and Japanese with Google Translate.

I understand you have Premiere Elements 12 but what is your issue? Are you trying to update the display card driver? If so, what video card does your computer have? What is your computer operating system? Are you getting display card error messages.

Please try to explain in more detail, in English, if possible.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Is this the type information that you seek regarding DirectX 11 versus 11.1 and 11.2?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/140222-directx-11-1-will-be-exclusive-to-windows-8-is-mi crosoft-forcing-gamers-to-upgrade

• 2. Re: ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?
            the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

Adobe/Jive has added a new "Translate" button to the forums. Not sure how well that will work, AND it does not (yet) have Japanese - only a limited few languages.

Documentation on the full workings of that button will be forthcoming. If things go well, then other languages might get added.

Hunt

• 3. Re: ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt

Maybe that was what was going on for most of yesterday morning when I could not sign into the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum, that is, the Adobe web people working on a "Translate" button.

Any guess on how long before it "forthcomes".

Reading between the lines of this user's thread question, I am suspecting that the user was updating the video card driver and expected the DirectX to be updated to 11.1 or 11.2 from 11.0 automatically. Just guessing.

ATR

• 4. Re: ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?
                the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

No timetable has been announced.

Not sure if the Translate button addition was part of the Sign-In problem, or just coincidental? The timing certainly points to major work being done on the Forums.

Luckily, I got an e-mail from Adobe-Admin yesterday, so after trying to sign-in with four browsers, I just waited patiently, and did not dig more deeply.

Now, we do have both a functioning Sign-In screen (seems perkier?), AND the Translate button. Time will tell how well the latter works, and if its capabilities will be expanded.

Hunt

• 5. Re: ディスプレイドライブの更新と出てくるのですが?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt

Thanks for the confirmation on the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum Sign In problem yesterday.

I was putting my computer and router through the paces yesterday thinking it was my side instead of the other side.

For practice with the Translate button when it goes into action

素晴らしい一日を過ごす

ATR