1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 25, 2013 11:59 AM by Salah Fadlabi

PDF Form Questions

tcbarry

First thank you in advance for any help you can give me, I'm working on a project for a class and I was wondering about the feasability of some actions when using a PDF Form in Indesign CS6.

First I was wondering if there was a way of making a field where the user could insert a picture into the field so that they see it there not as an attatcment that is just given when submitted?

Also is there a way to change the spacing based on the number of fields used so that if the user only inputs in three of the fields they are equally spaced?

• 1. Re: PDF Form Questions
          Salah Fadlabi Level 5

making a field where the user could insert a picture into the field

This feature it's not support inside indesign, but after you create the form export to PDF then open in Adobe LiveCycle and add image field.

Also is there a way to change the spacing based on the number of fields used so that if the user only inputs in three of the fields they are equally spaced?

If I understand you, you can make a fixed text frames size with equal space and then check on Multiline and Scrollable.