4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 7:06 PM by Soft7

FormCentral View Responses Screen

Soft7

My question pertains to the FormCentral "View Responses" screen. It there anyway to email the responses along with any attachments in a quick and efficient manner? I am aware of the ability to "Save as Excel" and the "Save as PDF" option. My recommendation would to make it an option to email the response(s) along with any attachments to any email address. Now I have this great data, I would like to send it on to an internal department to process a sales quote.

Thanks, Soft7

• 1. Re: FormCentral View Responses Screen
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

It is a good and popular request but is not something that FormsCentral supports at this time.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: FormCentral View Responses Screen
            Soft7 Level 1

Josh,

Please create this and I will call your boss and demand a big fat raise for you. With all this great info I am able to capture with FormCentral, I need to be able to distribute and send quickly and efficiently. Please make it happen Josh!

Thanks,

soft7

• 3. Re: FormCentral View Responses Screen
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Have you looked at the "Publish Responses" feature, from the "Share" button at the bottom left corner of the form design page.  You can publish the Response Table and/or Summary report and anyone that you give the URL to can view the response table.  This might help in your use case.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: FormCentral View Responses Screen
                Soft7 Level 1

This is helpful. However, I work for a company where we get hundreds of quotes and sold cases a month. Each quote is typically emailed into our quoting department where one rep handles one single quote at a time. After the quote is sold, the customer submits the sold case to different department. I have created my FormCentral Form to direct the customer to the correct forms and the right process. The customer will upload attachements (i.e. census, applications) on every quote or sold case. FormCentral is great for narrowing options based on the customers needs and gathering the data. It would just be nice if I had more flexibility to distribute the collected data along with any attachments they send. I am sure you guys/gals are working on it, but this is the only barrier I have ran into so far. 

Thanks,

soft7