4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 3:55 PM by jardins

multiple emails

jardins

for different forms I need answers to be channeled to different emails... impossible to find out how to do it!

I don't want to create a co-author.

can you help?

• 1. Re: multiple emails
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

This can only be done by adding a collaborator, when you add an email address to the Notifications email list it will automatically add that email as a collaborator and the email has to be a verified AdobeID.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: multiple emails
            jardins Level 1

that you josh.

how die I reach that stage? email has to be a verified AdobeID...

I am missing something...

• 3. Re: multiple emails
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

I'm sorry I didn't understand what the question was there...

If you want an additional email in the Email Notifications that email address has to have an account with Adobe, an AdobeID, that AdobeID has to be "Verified" by FormsCentral. 

If you want to add an additional email you can create a new Free FormsCentral account using that email address, one step in that process is to click on an email link sent by Adobe to "Verify" your account, once that is done the email address can be added to the Notifications email list on the "Notifications" section of the Options tab and you'll recieve notifications there.

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: multiple emails
                jardins Level 1

Great, I think it now makes sence... will do and get back to you it is not working:-)

Thank you!