1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2007 8:54 AM by Deepsomaiah

Cannot administer a page sent for review by a writer

Deepsomaiah
      One of my writers did an edit on a page, and sent it for review to 2 of my publishers. She did it by selected two publishers from the list that pops up when you select "send for Review". 1 of them contacted me saying they got the mail notification, but when she connects to Contribute, it doesn't show up in the draft console.

The original Writer sees the warning "You can't edit this page because other users are reviewing a draft of this page.Please contact <admin@xyz.com>" for assistance."

As admin, i cant see the warning "You can't edit this page because other users are reviewing a draft of this page". Now, this leaves us in a state where no one can view the draft, and the publisher, or me, can hence publish it. What could be the problem? Is it an issue if we send reviews to multiple publishers?
      'Is there any way, as admin, that i can see all drafts of a page? Or undo the edits of a writer who has not sent a page to me for review?

Another thing, when the writer clicks send for review, the last message she gets is a Pop up saying "An unexpected error has occured". Isnt this a windows error? I doubt that this is the reason for the above problem, since the 1st time the user sent a page for review to a single user, and she got the same message, the publisher could see the edited page, and she did successfully publish it. But could you tell me why this could be happening? Could re-installing CS3 work?

Awaiting your replies!