i encountered error ..."Illustrator cs2\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe . This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information. "
i know this issue is not new but i have tried solutions found in this forum here but to no avail. For you information, I am using Window XP SP3 , Dual Core 3.0Ghz, 1GB RAM
1) Delete AIPref in c:\Documents & Settings\<User name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS2 Settings ----> I just found this with local Admin login.Other user's login do not have this
folder (our pc running on domain)
( Suppose the path given in the solutions is in c:\Documents & Settings\<User name>\App Data\Adobe Illustrator CS2 Settings but mine is different )
2) Uninstall completely with all related folders cleared with RevoUninstaller and Reinstall back
3) Download adobe illustrator cs2 patches update and run but to no avail.
4) Thorough scan with AV and AntiMalware with zero detections found.
5) Using different login name, it works. I do not know why. (But that particular user having problem opening it on the same pc)
Previously, it was working fine until recently. For your information, no windows update were performed before this problem happened.