0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 5:26 PM by Nightmare1337

    Help with this?


      So, I saw this desktop wallpaper on a livestream (Hence the bad image quality) http://i.imgur.com/GILdMMP.jpg But I was hoping I could get help with how to do this... or at least what this style of text art is called... thanks a lot!