3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 6:14 AM by Steve Grisetti

How to Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 11

Ghulam

Can anyone help me sort out a command line to remove Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 silently please

• 1. Re: How to Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure what you mean by "silently" but...

Depends on which operating system you're using.

In Windows, uninstall the program by selecting the option from Programs and Features.

On a Mac, select the Uninstall program from the Applications/Premiere Elements 12 directory.

• 2. Re: How to Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
            Ghulam Level 1

What I mean is to uninstall it with a single script from the command line

:

For example install this silently I can use this:

Setup.exe /UL1033 /V"SERIALNUMBER=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx COUNTRY=44"

and it works fine.

To remove the package I want to use something similar to this, with some other switches

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\DWA\Setup.exe” -–mode=silent –-acton=uninstall -–deploymentFile=”%TEMP%\remove.xml”

This above script only works partly as you still have to push buttons to go forward. I want to make it totally silent so it can deployed to corporate environment with deployment tools like SMS or SCCM.

• 3. Re: How to Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You'll likely need to contact Adobe Tech Support for that information. Be sure to ask for a manager when they answer.