2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2007 7:43 AM by Ben Minson

Flash Help in Spanish has wrong language (LNG)

dyboucha Level 1
      Good day,

I am using Adobe RoboHelp Version 7.00.45 on Windows XP.

When I go in File - Project Settings - Language and I select spanish, I don't get a spanish LNG file, but another language. The other tabs in the project settings dialog (Stops list, Always Ignore) are in spanish. I suspect there is a problem with the file mapping. if someone could provide a workaround that would be great.

Thanks.

• 1. Flash Help in Spanish has wrong language (LNG)
          Ben Minson Level 2
          Welcome to the forums.

I'm glad you pointed this out, because I just went to Project Settings in a Spanish project I have, and that is definitely not Spanish. This must be a bug. Report it here, and I'll do the same so it gets some attention.

--Ben
          • 2. Flash Help in Spanish has wrong language (LNG)
            Ben Minson Level 2
            I have reported this on the bug form.

You can actually find the right LNG file in the directory where you installed RH, such as:

C:/Program Files/Adobe/RoboHelp 7/RoboHELP/language/es_ES

Paste this file into the source folder for your Spanish project (but note that the wrong language still shows up in Project Settings > Advanced > LNG File after you do so). I ran an output, and the Spanish shows up as it should. However, DON'T open Project Settings and click OK, because the wrong language will be written to the LNG file and wipe out the Spanish.

--Ben