I am using Adobe RoboHelp Version 7.00.45 on Windows XP.
When I go in File - Project Settings - Language and I select
spanish, I don't get a spanish LNG file, but another language. The
other tabs in the project settings dialog (Stops list, Always
Ignore) are in spanish. I suspect there is a problem with the file
mapping. if someone could provide a workaround that would be great.
I'm glad you pointed this out, because I just went to Project
Settings in a Spanish project I have, and that is definitely not
Spanish. This must be a bug.
it here, and I'll do the same so it gets some attention.
Paste this file into the source folder for your Spanish
project (but note that the wrong language still shows up in Project
Settings > Advanced > LNG File after you do so). I ran an
output, and the Spanish shows up as it should. However, DON'T open
Project Settings and click OK, because the wrong language will be
written to the LNG file and wipe out the Spanish.