1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 9:54 AM by Josh_Corey

Signing and e-mailing pdf's from an ipad

802P

Hi, I would like to create a document/form/pdf (?) that my salespeople can have on their i-pads to write up a proposal, have the customer sign with a i-pad pen, and then click submit and have the document/form/pdf sent to the customer, and to our administrative staff.  How can I create this?

Thank you!

• 1. Re: Signing and e-mailing pdf's from an ipad
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Some but not all of this workflow would be supported in FormsCentral.  FormsCentral does not support a "Signature".

There is an "Email Reciept" and "Email Notification" feature to send the data to the form filler and to the administrative staff.  The email can include a text list of the forms fields/data, but not a PDF of the filled form.  You could set up a web form or a PDF in FormsCentral to fill out on the iPad and when they click "Submit" that data would be submitted to FormsCentral and available for you to view/analyze in your account as well as sending the Notification and Reciept emails.

If you were to send it out as a PDF form the users would have to use Adobe Reader for iPad to fill out the form, it is a free app in the app store.

Thanks,

Josh