1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 6:29 PM by Josh_Corey

What happened to importing signature fields?

Access Elevator

I have been working on a form for the past few weeks. When I started this project, I was able to have a signature field on a PDF form and import it into Forms Central with no problems.  The field would show up on my moble divices, I could sign it with the Pen tool, and then Submit the form. The Signature would show up when I downloaded the responces as a PDF and everything worked fine.

NOW... All of a sudden I get an error that I can not import the signature field and it will be ignored?!

Why the sudden Change? This is a deal breaker with forms central for us.

Please help!!

Jeff Keller

• 1. Re: What happened to importing signature fields?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

That is very odd.  FormsCentral does not and has not supported Signatures. 

This FAQ mentions the lack of support for Digital signatures in the Imported PDF: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2533

I am not sure what you might have seen.  The Import PDF feature has never supported Signatures and the form submit does not know about signatures and couldn't submit a signature to have it show up in the Response PDF you download from FormsCentral. 

I am not sure what to tell you about what you had seen before, but a Signature workflow is not supported when collecting responses through FormsCentral.

Thanks,

Josh