4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 3:37 PM by 1235Plateau

Will Acrobat and form filler do this?

1235Plateau

I am lookingfor the pdf.functionality of Acrobat plus the ability to create/customize pdf or other forms with multiple field fills on multiple pages with a single entry..

• 1. Re: Will Acrobat and form filler do this?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Can you go into a little more detail of what you need?  What do you mean by "... with a single entry"?

You can certainly create forms in FormsCentral with multiple fields on multiple pages and distribute them as either or both a web form and PDF.  The PDF forms created by FormsCentral can be set up to collect responses in FormsCentral or to be distributed with another method of your choice.

Here is an overview of FormsCentral: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1413

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Will Acrobat and form filler do this?
            1235Plateau Level 1

Hi Josh;

Thanks for getting back to me. Our company loves repetition so in order to do a contract and the ancilliary payment , insurance , Customs (if applicable) , legals , and regulatory paperwork which accompanies it we are looking to tie for example the Customer info ( Full Name , legal address , phone # , postal information , personal data ( Social Insurance , Medical Plan #'s etc. ) which would be entered on Page 1 of the initial contract to automatically fill the same info on multiple forms. If not on multiple forms we could make the process one form if that is the limit of the software capability .

Regards

Jim Anderson

• 3. Re: Will Acrobat and form filler do this?
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

FormsCentral doesn't have any support for auto-populating fields, either across multiple forms or pages so if you can use one form and only take that information one time that would work best using FormsCentral.  Happy to answer any follow up questions or clarify my responses.

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: Will Acrobat and form filler do this?
                1235Plateau Level 1

Thanks Josh... this is all I needed to know.

Jim Anderson