This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Yes, I have looked at this documentation, but it's only about web tier compiler, and I would like documentation about the middle tier (J2EE) compiler that you have released on this page :
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/sdk/flex3sdk.html (the last link)
Cool. Honestly, other people on my team know more about this than I do and hopefully they'll be able to respond in the next day or two. Here is what I did to get this going:
1) Download the compiler module for J2EE
2) Deploy the web application (expanded it to a directory named compmods under my tomcat webapps directory)
3) copied an MXML file to my tomcat webapps/compmods directory (mine was named testb3.mxml)
4) Requested the MXML in a browser (for example: http://localhost:8080/compmods/testb3.mxml)
5) The module compiles the MXML file and returns it to the browser.
Flex Documentation Manager
Thanks for your answer, it works even if it needs a lot of memory. I think I will have to upgrade my server ;-)
Please advise us when the documentation will be available.