i was given the following instructions from one using Quark software. however i am using Adobe indesign.
how can i get the same circular blend that the instructions below is giving?
1. The box is 6.768 inches wide and 2.5 inches high.
The blend is a “full circular” blend.
2. The Dark blue is a mixture of cyan at 95%, magenta at 87%, yellow at 18% and black at 10%. This is at 100% full color.
3. The New Color green is a mixture of cyan at 51%, magenta at 1%, yellow at 47% and black at 0%. This is at 100% full color.
4. The radius of the rounded corners of each title box is .25”.
5. The frame is the same green color as in #3 above with a width of 2 points.
I think you'll have to do it with 2 frames if you use Corner Effects. To get the elongated radial blend you'll have to tranform it horizontally then paste it into a frame with the corner effects—if you scale the frame with corner effects the corners distort. Maybe someone has a better idea but this works, where the x scale of the radial blend is 1600%: