2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2013 1:18 PM by sudy

Is Adobe Connect a good way?

albgiuli

I have to give a course to 100 people (or even a bit more). Is Adobe Connect a good choice? Does it support so many users simultaneously following the same person?

Many thanks for your help!

alb

• 1. Re: Is Adobe Connect a good way?
          flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Adobe Connect Meetings are intended to support up to 100 concurrent attendees (you count as one, so think of it as you and 99 others), while the Seminar or Webinar rooms are able to handle 200-1500 concurrent attendees.

Is it a good choice? Many people think so, and I have had good success over the years of reaching groups large and small with Connect. Most of the time, it is done with little to no issue, as all that is required is that the attendee has a reasonably current version of FlashPlayer and Internet access. Many times it comes down to personal preference of the tool available, and functions/workflows within that tool. I may be a bit bias, but I would say it is a good tool.

• 2. Re: Is Adobe Connect a good way?
            sudy

@ albgiuli -I am working on the same scenario to give a course to about 100 to 150 people. I am looking into Adobe now, please let me know how can we get in touch so that I can get some inputs from you. Please let me know your contact infor(email, phone or Skype) or email me on sudysn@aol.com