2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 7:17 AM by A.T. Romano

Bei Premiere 12 ist keine Grafik zu laden.

0184951616 Level 1

Hallo, 

seit drei Tagen versuche ich erfolglos Grafiken, Effekte u.s.w. aus dem Netz nachzuladen, jedoch ohne Erfolg.

Ein Anruf bei Adobe brachte den Rat den Firewall auszuschalten, was ich dann (natürlich) auch  tat.

Ohne Erfolg!

Immer die gleiche Meldung:

Herunterladen fehlgeschlagen. Entweder ist der Server zurzeit nicht verfügbar oder Ihr Copter ist nicht mit dem Internet verbunden. usw.  usw.

System:

Prozessor: i5-4570 CPU @3,2GHZ

SATA 3 HDD Baracuda 500GB

Wäre Super wenn ich eine gute Antwort bekäme.

(ach wär ich doch bei Premiere 10 geblieben)

• 1. Re: Bei Premiere 12 ist keine Grafik zu laden.
          nealeh Level 5

Premiere Elements 10 and earlier I think linked to Photoshop.com for additional materials. As Adobe closed Photoshop.com earlier this year I don't think you will be able to download additional effects and menus. You can still get the disk based Additional Contents from http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l. Make sure you follow their 'Very Important Instructions' exactly otherwise you will likely get an authorization error.

Cheers,
          --
          Neale
          Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 2. Re: Bei Premiere 12 ist keine Grafik zu laden.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

I would appear that your problem is with downloading Content for Premiere Elements 12, not Premiere Elements 10. And, Content for Premiere Elements 12 requires download from within the program. I am not understanding that you need or want disc Content for Premiere Elements 10. I read what you wrote as you are staying with Premiere Elements 10 and the what you have because of the problem with Premiere Elements 12.

This new Content download from within Premiere Elements 11 and 12 program I have found to me a difficult process depending on speed of the Internet connection and the status of the Adobe Server. I have written about this. What I wrote applies to both version 11 and 12.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/05/pe11-no-content-disc-content-downloads.html

1. Is your Internet connection working. What is the speed?

2. Are you trying to download one at a time or all at one time? Are you initiating the download by right clicking the blue ban at the top right corner of the content thumbnail and selecting "Download Now" or "Download All"?

3. Have you gotten any of the Content to download?

4. Not sure if this will help, but worth a try...Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing/Refresh.

Please check out the above and let us know the results and whether I have interpreted you question correctly.

Thank you.

ATR