Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelpX5 lag issue

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2006 Aug 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.
I’ve just upgraded to RoboHelpX5. I have RoboHelp on my computer, and when I try to edit a Help project that exists on the network, I have a 2-3 second lag. I had this problem with the old version of RoboHelp, but it always got better after a few minutes.
Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2006 Aug 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

As you haven't been here before, you won't be aware the forums are littered with posts from people with various problems arising from running the project across a network. Adobe advise against it. If a lag is the only problem you are lucky.

Move the project to your hard disk. If backing up is the argument for having the project on a network, zip up your project at the end of each day and put the zip on the network.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp