6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 9:33 AM by Josh_Corey

Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?

JeffGroob Level 1

I have never had such a nightmare customer service experience as I have had with my Adobe Forms Central subscription. There is no way to contact your billing department. How do I do that?

I was double billed. I was on a monthly basic subscription and upgraded. I was charged for the both the one month basic and the 12 month upgrade. So basically I got 12 months of service for the price of 13 months. I've been transferred from chat room to a non-existent different department, then I finally got through to phone support which supposedly transferred me to the billing dept. After 45 minutes of music on hold, I hung up.

Does a billing department even exist? There is aboslutely no way to contact anyone about a billing issues. If there is, it must be a tightly held secret. Please advise how to proceed.

• 1. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

I have forwarded and someone will reach out to you and take care of this.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?
            JeffGroob Level 1

The silence is deafening, and the secret hiding place for subscription billing problems is still secret. Adobe customer service is a complete disaster, apparently by intentional design. Does anybody even remotely care? Or does everyone just pass the buck to someone else? Guess what Josh, the "someone" that you referred to doesn't exist. Please escalate this issue to senior mgmt, if such a concept even exists at Adobe. I did get an email that referred to calling an absolutely 100% incorrect phone number. I responded to that email with the correct phone and of course have not gotten any response. Of course, for $50+/month in various Adobe subscription fees I guess it's unreasonable of me to expect any customer support, especially with regards to something so trivial as double billing.

• 3. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?

Hi;

I am sorry this has not been resolved for you - support will reach out to you at the updated phone number you provided in your reply email.  Thank you for letting me know it had not been taken care of.

Thanks,

Josh

• 4. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?
                JeffGroob Level 1

You want to bet? Four days after my initial contact, 24 hours after your latest promise, still nothing. Words fail me. Your responses clearly have no connection to what the the rest of the company does. Obviously you're being treated like a customer too, i.e. ignored. Did you escalate my issue as I requested?

• 5. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?
                  JeffGroob Level 1

Apparently Adobe still has my email address, because I got 4 different emails today trying to sell me more Adobe products and save money in the process.

Adobe Summit 2014: More of what you want.
                  You asked for more opportunities to connect and learn and we delivered, adding a third full day to Summit. Hear more from leading innovators, explore more of the latest tools and trends, and learn how to get better, more quantifiable results from your digital marketing programs.
                  Day 3 agenda includes:
                  Industry-focused super sessions
                  Industry-focused breakout sessions
                  Hands-on labs
                  Birds-of-a-feather lunch
                  Industry mixers
                  Don’t miss your chance to save US$400.
                  • 6. Re: Secret hiding place for subscription billing dept?

Hi;

I do sympathize with the experience you had, I understand that now Support has resolved the issue.  If you have further questions let me know.

Thanks,

Josh