Flash player 11 installed correctly, checked everything saw images, saw clouds move everything. Checked things that need to be enabled are enabled. When I go to web, I cannot watch anything I am prompted to download flash player. I have uninstalled and re-installed still no nachos.
Thnks in advance for youe help.
Welcome to the Adobe Forums.
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Please supply the following Information where applicable:
• Adobe product and version number
• Operating system and version number
• Browser and version number (where applicable)
• The full text of any error message(s)
• What you were doing when the problem occurred
• Screenshots of the problem (if possible)
• Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Adobe product is Flash Player11.9.900.152, Windows 7 64 Bit, IE 11. Flash Player will work on adobe sites only. When I go on web, I am prompted to install the latest Flash palyer. I have made sure shockwave is enabled. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player. I am still prompted every time to install.