3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2013 8:06 PM by Josh_Corey

Nomination Form for multiple nominees

tfnutt

I am trying to create a nomination form. I want to be able to send it out for people to nominate multiple people for membership. I do not want them to have to fill out a seperate form for each nominee. How can I do this (or can I) and be able to view each nominee as a seperate record (instead of as one record) in spreadsheet view.

• 1. Re: Nomination Form for multiple nominees
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

This doesn't sound like something FormsCentral would support, except for possibly using a PDF as opposed to a web form assuming I understand the request correctly:

You want a user to be able to fill out a form nominating someone, and then re-fill out the same form nominating someone else but not to have to re-fill out every field, to have data retained in some fields.  Then when you recieve those you want each nomination/submission to be viewed in it's own row rather than being multiple nominations on one row?

If that is correct you could distribute a PDF and users could fill it out once nominating someone and submit that form, then they could delete the specific nomination fields and enter new information to nominate someone else and submit that nomination.  This would create individual submissions in the Response table for each nomination.

FormsCentral froms can be distributed as a PDF in a paid level account.  In a web form this type of workflow is not possible/supported using FormsCentral.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Nomination Form for multiple nominees
            tfnutt Level 1

I have 30 rows on my form. Each row is 1 nominee's info in three fields: Name, address, phone #. The person filling out the form could then nominate as many people as they want on the one form (up to 30) and submit.

Then when I view the submission each nominee's info would show up as one record in it's own row in three cells (like an excel spreadsheet). That way the person filling out the form could fill out just one form as apposed to 30.

• 3. Re: Nomination Form for multiple nominees
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Got it, that is not something FormsCentral supports.

Thanks,

Josh