2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 8:11 AM by A.T. Romano

hello

Dirk Dig

i think i deleted a file from my program now i cant render my video

• 1. Re: hello
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Elements FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

• 2. Re: hello
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Dirk Dig

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

You will need to explain

i think i deleted a file from my program now i cant render my video

Rendering of the Timeline content gives you the best possible preview of that content as it is played back in the Edit Mode monitor.

No colored line or a green line over this content means that you already have the best possible preview. So, "rendering" will not work (will not be possible). Rendering that content will be possible if that content has a red (versions earlier than 11) or orange (versions 11 and 12) line over it.

So, the first question is...do you have a red or orange line over the content that you want to render?

Next, how does this suspected deleted file relate to "video" presumed on the Timeline? From where did you delete the file...from Project Assets (if 11 or 12) or Project Media (if earlier than 11) or from the Timeline?

Let us start here and then decide what next based on your details.

Thanks.

ATR