3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 11:41 AM by Todd_Kopriva

Image size

xjap123

Does anyone know are there plans to increase maximum image size from 30,000 x 30,000?

• 1. Re: Image size
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

You can make a feature request here:

http://adobe.ly/feature_request

Be sure to explain in your feature request how you'd use this.

• 2. Re: Image size
            xjap123 Level 1

Thank you for your answer (though I'm not sure how I should interpret it...). In fact I already made a feature request but noticed afterwards that Adobe probably doesn't answer to those request so question was posted also to the forum.

Personally I have not used AE but our company is involved in LED video screen projects and some operators use AE to create content to those screens. Now we are involved in a project with a very wide (almost 50k pixels) screen and one more or less important feature is, at least in theory, to have a one picture/animation/movie which fills the whole screen. We have understand that with AE's present version it is impossible, but is there hope that this will change in the future? And if yes, is there any estimation of the timetable?

• 3. Re: Image size
              Todd_Kopriva Level 8

> but noticed afterwards that Adobe probably doesn't answer to those request

We don't respond to all of them, but we do read them, and we do use those requests to inform what we should be working on.