2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2013 8:37 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 12

DennisCedars

I'm putting together 6-8 videos to make one with. Serious small clips. I've clipped, I've used transitions and used text.  I save. I go back later to resume, and I lost my Text? Lost some transitions? Even lost a couple clips?  Sometimes the clips even end up rearranged?  How can this happen?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 12
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Elements FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 12
            A.T. Romano Level 7

DennisCedars

On what computer are you running your Premiere Elements 12? What do your computer resources look like....installed and available RAM and free hard drive space? Have you installed Premiere Elements 12 to the default location.

What are the properties of what you are putting on that Premiere Elements 12 Expert workspace Timeline? Or are you working in the Quick workspace Filmstrip? What have you or the program set as your Premiere Elements 12 project preset. Please refer to Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, and Frame Size.

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR