2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 11:40 AM by JimHess

Nikon D610 Raw Files

Snowman60

I currently am using PS CC, as well as LR5.2.  Just got a Nikon D610, shot in RAW and won't open in Camera Raw or LR. I checked on updates and have current versions but nothing available to work on these images which I need to get processed and converted as quickly as possible.  Please let me know my options to be able to work on these.

Thank you!

Marc N

• 1. Re: Nikon D610 Raw Files
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The D610 needs LR 5.3 and ACR 8.3, and both are currently available as release candidates at Adobe Lanbs: http://labs.adobe.com/

• 2. Re: Nikon D610 Raw Files
            JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

That camera is supported in the Lightroom 5.3 RC (release candidate) as well as Camera Raw 8.3 RC. Both are available for download from Adobe labs. Since I'm not a CC user, I can't advise on how to integrate release candidates. At the very worst you will have to wait until Lightroom 5.3 and Camera Raw 8.3 are officially released. There is also the DNG converter 8.3 RC that you could use to convert your images to DNG files. Those could be opened with the Lightroom and Camera Raw that you have installed now. The DNG converter is a freestanding independent program.