9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2013 8:37 AM by Josh_Corey

Cost per month

casetractorgirl Level 1

I was lead to believe I was to be paying $14.99 / month and I see on my bill it notes $151/mo.

IS that right?! If so, I will have to drop this as we are using it for a non-profit and that is highway robbery - we can't afford $1800!

• 1. Re: Cost per month
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

There are two levels of paid subscription service:

Basic - $14.99/mo

Plus - 143.88/yr

The Basic service is billed monthly and is as you expect, $14.99.  Could you have signed up for the Plus service and have been billed the once a year annual rate of $143.88?

If you are indeed being billed $151/mo that is not correct for a single user subscription and I can have support follow up and correct it.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Cost per month

Is the email address you used to sign into this Forum the same as for your FormsCentral membership?

Thanks,

Josh

• 3. Re: Cost per month
              casetractorgirl Level 1

Hi Josh,

This is what my bill looks like:

/mo to me means month

Kinda

Hi K.A.,

Thanks for subscribing to Adobe FormsCentral. Here's a snapshot of your order and steps for getting started.

Subscription order details:

Adobe FormsCentral Plus Service (Other,Multiple Languages)

Subscription price     US     $143.88/mo     

Tax     US     $7.19/mo     

Total     US     $151.07/mo     

For complete details, just click your order number (AD010476322) and log in with your Adobe ID (BALER@TELUS.NET) and password.

Here's how to get started:

Sign in to your account with your Adobe ID and password.

For help getting started, visit the FormsCentral forum or check out the Help pages.

Your credit card will be charged US $143.88 plus applicable VAT/taxes. Your subscription will start as soon as your credit card is successfully charged and will renew automatically until you cancel your subscription. Price may change at the end of your subscription period. You may cancel your subscription at any time via the subscription manager on Adobe.com or by calling Adobe customer service at the number for your region. Subscription (except Digital Publishing Suite subscription) cancelled within the first 30 days after purchase will be refunded. Digital Publishing Suite subscriptions will not be refunded unless required by law.

For customers except Digital Publishing Suite customers: If you cancel your subscription before the end of the one-year commitment period, we will refund a pro-rata portion of your purchase price of your most recent subscription.

• 5. Re: Cost per month

Thanks - the $143.88 looks right for an annual subscription but you're right that it says "/mo" which is monthly and that is not right.  I have forwarded to support and either a support representative or myself with contact you to follow up.

Thanks,

Josh

• 6. Re: Cost per month
                  casetractorgirl Level 1

OK, big sigh here.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

• 7. Re: Cost per month

So the issue is with the email - you will not be charged monthly (and of course if you find you are please contact me right away). 

You do have a "Plus" subscription which is the higher level which allows unlimited forms and up to 5,000 responses per form at a time (as opposed to 5 forms with up to 500 responses in the Basic level).  The Plus subscription comes out to be cheaper over the year (for the Basic 12x14.99 = 179.88 plus taxes). 

You indicated you thought it was $14.99/mo which led me to believe you intended to sign up for the "Basic" level subscription.  Are you happy with the Plus level as long as it is a once per year charge or did you actually want the montly "Basic" level subscription?

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
                    • 8. Re: Cost per month
                      casetractorgirl Level 1

Hi Josh,

Thanks for looking into this for me.

I will keep with the "Plus" option and I look forward to using another great Adobe Product.

thanks again,

Ardelle McPherson

• 9. Re: Cost per month

Great - and thanks for bringing the email issue to our attention, we are looking into that now.

Thanks,

Josh