• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I activate plugs-ins required to play Yahoo games with installation of Flashplayer 11?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find out how to activate plug-ins to play Yahoo games. I have successfully installed Flash Player 11, but keep getting a message in Yahoo games that I need plugs-ins in order play the games. My internet is Internet Explorer 11. My opertating system is Windows 7 Professional. Thank you, Bfuddled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yahoo has had nothing but trouble ever since IE11 was released. Microsoft knows it's a problem but apparently they're in no hurry to do anything about it.

They recommend enabling Compatibility View, but basically, that's "pretending" that you're using another browser, and it's only had limited success at best.

I'm not much for pretending so I recommend actually using another browser... one that works.

Firefox, Opera, Safari or Chrome will work better.

Chrome has its own Flash Player built in, but the others will need the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I rather figured it must be something like that. Historically, fixing things with games

is not a priority with Yahoo. Other things bring in more revenue. I will try Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines