2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2013 7:24 AM by A.T. Romano

Signing in

SCDK

I just installed PE12, when starting the interface, it asks me to sign in. After adding all my infos, the screen shows a loading icon, then just dissapears and nothing opens. When starting the PE12 again, same screen asking me to sign in. I do not get into the program like this unless I pick sign in later. What can I do? I rebooted twice already

• 1. Re: Signing in
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Assuming you've got an Always On internet connection (and a good, solid internet connection), you may need to contact Adobe Tech Support and find out what's up.

• 2. Re: Signing in
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Sacadek

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 on? Did you install the program from an installation disc or from an online purchase from Adobe?

If you go to Computer Manage Services, is the FLEXnet Licensing Service on Automatic or Manual and Started?

Then the usual drill questions

a. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on the computer with Premiere Elements 12?

b. Are you running the program as Run As Administrator or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?

If all else fails, Adobe can be contacted via its Adobe Chat

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements&topic=downloading-installing -and-setting-up

"Downloading, installing, setting up" Click on "I still need help." to bring up the Adobe Chat.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR