I could not regenerate your issue locally. Did you run into any errors during the installation?
My guess is that when you uninstall the application, some garbage left there and caused your problem. I suggest you do this:
1. Uninstall the application, DELETE THE FOLDER "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6" if it's still there.
2. Clean the registry. Do a search in regedit and search for Extension Builder, delete all the keys and values related.
3. Install it again.
If you want to work around the issue manually, try below steps:
1. If you want to use FlexSDK 3.4 and 4.5, you should be able to find them at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\eb21\plugins\com.adobe.cside.flexsdk_188.8.131.5230425\flexsdk". You can add them to "Installed Flex SDKs" in Windows->Flash Builder.
2. In project properties dialog, choose using a specific SDK in the "Flex Compiler" page.
3. In Resource->Linked Resources page, make sure there are following Path Variables:
CSAR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\eb21\plugins\com.adobe.cside.libsinstaller_184.108.40.20630425\archive\csar-1.0
CSLIBS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\eb21\plugins\com.adobe.cside.libsinstaller_220.127.116.1130425\archive\cslibs
Hi Xujie, I am on Mac, and I've repeatedly uninstalled Flash Builder, deleted the folder Applications/Flash Builder and then re-installed with no result.
I am not getting any errors.
Do you have any recommendations on Mac on how I can make sure that I am clearing my system?
Are there logs I can check somewhere?