1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 7, 2013 8:40 PM by Warunicorn

    Radical blur and twirl distort filter


      Does photoshop touch have radical blur or twirl distort filters?  How do you

      find what filters are available?

        • 1. Re: Radical blur and twirl distort filter
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

          There are a total of 36 FX filters, split into categories of 9 each (Basic, Stylize, Artistic and Photo). For blurs, there are filters such as Gaussian Blur and Directional Blur. There is a Warp tool (separate from the FX filters) that lets you do things like pinch, punch and swirl.


          Outside of that, there is also a dedicated Blur Tool brush.