3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2013 1:49 PM by the_wine_snob

mouse issues

timbobno1@hotmail.com

This program just isn't compatable fully with a mouse which greatly limits the options provided to me and waists many hours trying to come up with alternative methods around it.Which mostly hamper what could have been great.

• 1. Re: mouse issues
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Well, yes, of course the program works with a mouse!

If your mouse isn't functioning correctly with this program, there must be something seriously wrong with your computer's configuration.

What model of mouse are you using and where did you get the software to install it?

What operating system are you using? If you are using a Mac, do you have a Retina display?

Which version of the program are you using?

You have some serious troubleshooting to do.  First thing I'd do would be to run a full virus scan with Malware Bytes!

• 2. Re: mouse issues
            timbobno1@hotmail.com Level 1

Thanks Steve, 

Its adobe premiere elements 9.

I have absolutely no problem with the mouse which works perfectly on everything I have. It works on this program as far as moving the pointer around, its just the program doesn't let you pick certain things. Ie it works for some options but not others. Its not random either its the same options everytime. I have to use the mouse where I can then use the tab and enter keys on the keyboard for other things. Some options I just can use because of this problem. Its the best program I have ever come across but I am so limited its rediculous. I payed for both premiere elements and photoshop elements together and from the first time I used it it has had this problem. Is there maybe an update to fix the problem? 

• 3. Re: mouse issues
              the_wine_snob Level 9

What are some of the functions, that the mouse will not allow you to select?

Good luck,

Hunt