After many, many hours of work I wanted to let you know that I finally figured out the problem. Someone that has more tech knowledge would have probably figured this out in five minutes but it took me a while and I thought I would post in case anyone else is having similar problems. Turns out it wasn't the flash player that was the problem at all. After unistalling and reinstalling it over and over along with almost everything else on my computer, a light bulb turned on in my head and I realized that it was indeed a network issue since it was affecting all computers and not just one. I called my ISP and they told me that they had nothing to do with it, it had to be my computers if I was able to get online at all. Frustrated beyond belief, I tried some more stuff and finally just did a factory reset of the modem/router. I had to call the ISP back in order to get them to reset it on their end (they were not the least bit happy that I did this either). That did the trick!
How long it will work, I don't know but I was so thrilled that it did. If it does this mess again, they are going to replace this crappy modem/router device that I have! So, anyone that is having problems displaying pages that are Flash-heavy, you may want to contact your ISP (they will certainly be a lot of help), or maybe reset your modem to its factory settings!