Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.swf playback

Dec 11, 2007 Dec 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to get a .swf video to play automatically once my presentation starts. I got it to work in preview mode, but once I publish it the video file seems to dissappear. I've made a small bit of progress because now the first five seconds of the video plays, but the rest is still missing.

Any ideas?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the way you worded this I'm guessing you enter the SWF video by going to the insert menu and inserting a video. If you are putting a SWF in the body of the presentation you MUST use the Insert Flash option in Presenter. Then you need to go to the Edit Audio function in Presenter and insert silence for the length of the video. This is what conrolls the slide timings so if you don't insert silence then the slide will only play for the default time, 5 seconds unless you have changed it.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It was the silence setting. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources