1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 2, 2015 10:41 PM by MACnTUTOR RSS

Function create a presentation

kthari Community Member

Hello, I wanted to ask a question. In Fireworks CS5 to create a photo slideshow enough to go on command> creates presentation in cs6 but I can not find this function. Could you help me?

• 1. Re: Function create a presentation
          MACnTUTOR ACP

That command was removed in CS6.

In the What's new in Fireworks CS6 doc (http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/fireworks/using/whats-new-cs6.html), note that Create Slide Show was one of five deprecated features.

If you still have the Fireworks CS5 version, you might either use the CS5 version to do this or try copying the command over to CS6.

Use multiple files as one animation

Fireworks can create an animation based on a group of image files. For example, you can create a slide show based on several existing graphics.

1. Select File... Open.
          2. Shift-click to select multiple files.
          3. Select Open as Animation and click OK.Fireworks opens the files in a new single document, placing each file in a separate state in the order in which you selected it.

Use the States panel to edit your animation. Be sure to choose "Animated GIF" in the Optimize panel.

Cycle2

Here is an easy option that requires no scripting: Cycle2 is a versatile slideshow plugin for jQuery built around ease-of-use. It supports a declarative initialization style that allows full customization without any scripting. Simply include the plugin, declare your markup, and Cycle2 does the rest.

Cycle2