2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2013 4:37 PM by Kawika808

How can I change destination folder for Freeze Frames (PrE12)?

Kawika808 Level 1

Hello,

Back again, wandering in the digital wilderness...

I am making an instructional video in PrE12.  It has many spots where I am inserting freeze frames captured from the video clips in the PrE12 project, using the Freeze Frame feature.

I know how to insert them; I know how to Export them using the Freeze Frame feature.

Two questions:

1. Is there any way to create and designate a destination folder/file when I *export* via the Freeze Frame feature, and have it be valid for each occurrence?  As it it, I have to name the path each time. This is incredibly tedious and time-consuming.

2. Is there any way to create and designate a destination folder/file when I *insert* a Freeze Frame image into the clip?  I know where PRE12 puts them (“12.0”), but for my purposes it’s more convenient to put them elsewhere.  I could simply create a subfolder for them and put them in it from time to time.  But this, of course, would render them "invisible" to PRE and they would show up as "offfline" in the project.

Is there any way to create and designate a destination folder/file of my choice that would be valid for life of the project?

I saw some similar threads from several years back, relating to older versions of PRE (9, I believe) but nothing more recent; I’m hoping that maybe a solution has been added.  The Manual appears to be silent on the issue.

All insights appreciated.