It might be the wrong place to post but I've discovered an
error when using FLVPlayback component and FireFox.
I have additional characters in my alphabet
(ÆØÅ) and when placing my videos in folders (Win XP)
that uses these characters an error message shows in FireFox.
"My_Flash.swf" then plays without showing the video. Same problem
in Opera, but for once IE plays the Flash correctly with the video
inside the FLVPlayer component.
Everything works normal when I change the name of the folder
(remove the special characters) containing the videos.
This could be an error in FireFox and Opera but I thought
perhaps others Flashusers would like to know.