4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2013 8:09 PM by A.T. Romano

On Elements 11

Punctualdeer

Wen i want to registe my video on my PC. Witch size is preferable to use for having  smaller size and good quality for transfer on YouTube.

• 1. Re: On Elements 11
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Punctualdeer

I am not sure what you mean by "...want to registe my video on my PC".

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements installed on?

What are the properties of what you have on the Premiere Elements timeline? What is the project preset that you or the program selected to match those properties of the source video?

How do you want to export your Premiere Elements Timeline content....upload to YouTube, burn to disc (DVD or Blu-ray), save as file on the computer, other?

Please supply more details and then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: On Elements 11
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may also help

Plus...
            Premiere Elements FAQ List (2 pages of FAQ as of September 2013) http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements/premiere_elements_faq?view=all

Premiere Elements TIPS List (6 pages of Tips as of September 2013) http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements/premiere_elements_tips?view=all

• 3. Re: On Elements 11
              Punctualdeer Level 1

My programme is PremiereElement 11 on my PC. Befor i was using Roxio and i was able to make some video and after, loading on my PC. My video was load in WMV and some in MPG and AVI. The size was varying 150 Mo to 1.5 Go. Now i have to use loading in AVCHD and the size is bigger like 3Go for 20 minutes. Can you suggest a smaller size for loading with good quality and be able to load on YouTube my video. The video i have load on YouTube on the nickname "Punctualdeer"

• 4. Re: On Elements 11
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Punctualdeer

I am still not completely sure what you seek but here is what I think you are looking for. If not, please let me know where I have misinterpreted your question.

You now have AVCHD footage that you are editing. You find that you want upload it to YouTube and are faced with YouTube limitations of 2.0 GB file size and 15 minutes duration.

Upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site where you might check into getting an expanded duration that is not possible with the upload of the video from Premiere Elements Timeline to YouTube via the program's Publish+Share/Online/YouTube.

For the smallest file size, please check out the Publish+Share/Computer/Windows Media and its presets. You can customize the preset that you select under the Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab of the preset.

You could also look at an export of Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with the preset of either YouTube widescreen HD or YouTube widescreen SD.

If you upload your Timeline to YouTube via the program's Online/YouTube it goes as a flash file. If file size is a factor, look for the preset that will keep the upload size within the limits, maybe smaller frame size.

Please let me know if I have interpreted your question correctly.

Thank you.

ATR